Bang, Bang, Bang. Bang, bang, bang. Hold your hammer low. Bang, bang, bang. Give a heavy blow. Chorus. For it’s work work work. Every day and every night.
Missing: Ayah\ xa0
77 KB – 7 Pages
PAGE – 1 ============
Pesach Song – sheet 1. Bang, Bang, Bang Bang, bang, bang Hold your hammer low. Bang, bang, bang Give a heavy blow Chorus Every day and every night Dig, Dig, Dig Dig your shovel deep Dig, dig, dig Chorus 2. Oh, Listen Oh listen, oh listen Oh listen King Pharaoh Oh listen, Oh listen Please let me people go They want to go away they work too hard all day King Pharaoh, King Pharaoh What do you say? 3. One Morning One morning when Pharaoh awoke in his bed There were frogs in his bed And frogs on his head Frogs on his nose and frogs on his toes Frogs here, frogs there Frogs just jumping everywhere.
PAGE – 2 ============
4. Go Down Moses W hen Israel was in Egypt land Let my people go! Oppressed so hard they could not stand Let my people go! Chorus Go down Moses Way down to Egypt Land Tell 0old Pharaoh To let my people go! The Lord told Moses what to do Let my people go! To lead the childr en of Israel through Let my people go! Chorus 5. The Order of the Seder 1. Kadesh 1. Praise God for fruit of vine and you may drink one cup of wine 2. 3. Karpas 3. In salt you dip some green 4. 4. Break the matzah in between. Of 3 matzot on the tray, take one piece to hide away 5. Magid 5. Read how God set Israel free, rescued us from slavery. 6. Ra – cha – tzah 7. Motzi Matzah 7. Matzah you bless and eat. 8. Maror 8. With bitter herbs, charoset sweet 9. Koreich 10. Shulchan oreich 10. At last, the meal takes place 11. Tzafun 11. But before you say the grace, find the Afikomen 12. Barech 12. Bring the supper to its end. 13. Hallel 13. Then reciet the psalms of praise 14. Nirtzah 14. Final thanks to God we raise.
PAGE – 3 ============
6. Ma Nishtanah? Ma – nishtanah ha – laila ha – zeh Mi – kol ha – ley – lot, mi – kol ha – leylot? She – be – chol ha – ley – lot a – nu ochlin Cha – metz u – matz, cha – metz u – matza Ha – lai – la ha – zeh, ha – lai – la ha – zeh (2x) Kulo matzah She – be – chol ha – ley – lot an – nu och – lin – kot (2x) Ha – lai – la ha – zeh (2x) maror She – be – chol ha – l ey – lot ein anu mat – bi – lin a – fi – lu pa – am e – chat (2x) Ha – lai – la ha – zeh (2x) sh – tei fa – amin She – be – chol ha – ley – lot anu och – lin Bein yosh – vin uvein m – su – bin (2x) Hai – lai – la ha – zeh (2x) ku – lanu – – bin 7. Dayenu I – lu ho – tzi ho – tzi – anu Ho – tzi a – nu mi – mitzrayim (2x) Dayenu! Day Dayenu (3x) Dayenu Dayenu I – lu – na – tan na – tan la – nu Na – tan la – nu et ha – shabbat (2x) Dayenu! I – lu na – tan na – tan la – nu Na – tan la – nu et ha – torah (2x) Dayenu! 8. Avadim Hayinu Once we were slaves, but now w e are free people. Avadim ha – yinu, ha – yinu Ata b – nei chorine, b – nei chorine Avadim ha – yina Ata, ata, b – nei chorine Avadim ha – yinu – nei chorine (2x)
PAGE – 4 ============
9. The Ballad of the Four Sons Said the father to his children dine You will eat your fill of matza Now this father had no daughters But his sons they numbered four One was wise and one was wicked One was simple and a bore And the fourth was sweet and winsome He was young and he was small While his brothers asked the questions He could scarcely speak at all Said the wise son to his father of the customs of the Seder? And the father proudly answered ry one must see in every age and generation Then the wicked son said wickedly a s his grief and anger grew. a s a son of Israe l t he n for you this has no meaning y The n the simple son said simply And quietly t he good father told his offspring And the youngest son was silent for he was not very bold But his eyes grew wide with wonder a s the Pesach tale was told. Now dear children heed the lesson a nd remember ever more t he good father and his children a nd his sons that number ed four.
PAGE – 5 ============
10. Eilyahu – Hanavi Eilyahu ha – na – vi Eilyahu ha – tish – bi Eilyahu Eilyahu Eilyahu ha – gi – la – di Bim – hei – – mei – nu Ya – vo el – lie – nu Im ma – shi – ach bend avid (2x) 11. Who Knows One One is the Lord (3x) Of the heaven and the earth Two are the tablets that Moses brought Three are the papas Flour are the mamas Five are the books of the Torah Six are the books of the Mishna Seven are the days of the week Eight are the days before a bris Nine are the months before a baby is born Ten are the commandments Twelve are the tribes of Israel Thirteen are the Divin e attributes.
PAGE – 6 ============
12. Lotsa, Lotsa Matzah On Pesach we eat matzah Lotsa, lotsa matzah And lotsa, lotsa matzah On Pesach, gefilte fish Smelly in the belly gefilte fish Smelly in the belly gefilte fish And lotsa, lotsa matzah On Pesach, w e eat matzah balls Rolla rolla rolla matzah balls Rolla rolla rolla matzah balls And smelly in the belly gefilte fish And lotsa, lotsa matzah On Pesach, we eat horseradish Hot hot hot hot horseradish Hot hot hot hot horseradish And rolla rolla rolla matzah balls And smelly in the belly gefilte fish And lotsa, lotsa matzah On Pesach, charoset Chop chop charoset Chop cho p charoset And hot hot hot hot horseradish And rolla rolla rolla matzah balls And smelly in the belly gefilte fish And lotsa, lotsa matzah PESACH!
77 KB – 7 Pages